M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Institute of Advanced Research offers a two-year program in Master of Technology (M-Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE). It is the higher specialized course in the field of engineering. M. Tech provides you the insight and deep knowledge of the subjects that you have studied in your Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course. It will not only adds value to your qualification but also expands the career scope and job opportunities for you in future. M.Tech degree will enable you to secure higher position in an organization.
- B. Tech/ B.E. in Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology
- Admissions for the year 2020-21 will be managed by ACPC & University.
- Opportunity to gain more knowledge is also open for you M.Tech. as you can pursue research programmes (Ph.D.).
- Teaching career is always open for M.Tech students. After holding master’s degree, they can apply in any prestigious engineering institution for the post of professor.
- Engineers can easily find employment in central and state government organizations like Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., etc.
Structure of Program
|CE_6001||Advanced Data Structure & Algorithms||3||1||4|
|CE_6002||Advance Computer Networks||3||1||4|
|CE_6003||Mathematics of Computer Engineering||4||0||4|
|CE_6004||Advanced Database Management System||3||1||4|
|CE_7003||Distributed Operating System||3||1||4|
|CE_7004||Advanced Software Engineering||3||1||4|
|CE_8001||Industrial Training/Minor Project||10||10|
|CE_9001||Industrial Training/Major Project||10||10|
Click to apply