Latest 5 Publications
- Tvarit A. Patel and Emila Panda, “Thickness induced microstructure, electronic structure and optoelectronic properties of Cu2S films deposited by RF magnetron sputtering”, Journal of Applied Physics, 2019, 126, 245101.
- Tvarit A. Patel and Emila Panda, “Copper deficiency induced varying electronic structure and optoelectronic properties of Cu2-xS thin films”, Applied Surface Science, 2019, 488, 477.
- Tvarit A. Patel and Emila Panda, “Role of reducing agent and self-sacrificed copper-thiourea complex in the synthesis of precisely controlled Cu2−xS microtubes”, Journal of Crystal Growth, 2019, 505, 26-32.
- Tvarit A. Patel*, Chetan C. Singh* and Emila Panda, “Microstructure influenced variation in the local surface electrical heterogeneity in thickening Al-doped ZnO films: evidence using both scanning tunnelling spectroscope and conductive atomic force microscope”, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 2018, 75, 65 (*equally contributed author).
- Tvarit Patel and Emila Panda, “Interpreting the conductive atomic force microscopy measured inhomogeneous nanoscale surface electrical properties of Al-doped ZnO films”, Surface and Interface Analysis, 2016, 48, 1384.
- Tvarit Patel, Supratim Suin, D. Bhattacharya and B. B. Khatua, “Transparent and thermally conductive polycarbonate (PC)/alumina (Al2O3) nanocomposites: preparation & characterizations”, Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, 2013, 52, 1557.
- Deepak Dwivedi, Tvarit A. Patel and Emila Panda, “Simple, inexpensive way of fabricating high quality Zn(O)S nanoparticles by varying pH”, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 2018, 79, 1.
C. C. Singh, T. A. Patel, and E. Panda, “Relation between surface and bulk electronic properties of Al doped ZnO films deposited at varying substrate temperature by radio frequency magnetron sputtering”, Journal of Applied Physics, 2015, 117, 245312.
Course taught at UG/PG
UG level: Materials science and engineering, Characterization of materials, Manufacturing processes (Metal casting, Metal forming technology, surface engineering), Principles of Physical Metallurgy, Nanomaterials synthesis and characterization, Degradation of Materials, Metallurgical analysis.
PG Level: Advance characterization techniques, Nanomaterials and nanocomposite