Current Research Interest and Area Working On
Co-operative control of Multi-Agent System, Discrete-time Sliding Mode Control, Networked control system, Sliding mode control, Observer and estimation theory, Cyber physical system based cooperative control, IOT based industrial automation, Surgical robots, Embedded system, Control of autonomous system, Nonlinear control, Robotics application.
Latest 5 Publications
- Keyurkumar Patel and Axaykumar Mehta, Discrete-time Sliding Mode Protocols for Leader-following consensus of Discrete Multi-Agent System with Switching Graph Topology European Journal of Control, Volume 51, 2020, Pages 65-75, ISSN 0947-3580,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejcon.2019.06.011.
- Keyurkumar Patel and Axaykumar Mehta, Event triggered Consensus of Homogeneous 2- DOF Robotic Arms using Discrete Higher Order Super-twisting Algorithm, European Journal of Control, 2020, ISSN 0947-3580, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejcon.2020.01.006.
- Dipesh Shah, Axaykumar Mehta, Keyurkumar Patel, Andrzej Bartoszewicz, Event-Triggered Discrete Higher-Order SMC for Networked Control System having Network Irregularities, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Informatics, doi: 10.1109/TII.2020.2973739.
- Keyurkumar Patel and Axaykumar Mehta, Fixed Time Step DSMC Consensus Protocols for 2-DOF Helicopter Systems accepted for publication in Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control Journal.
- Keyurkumar Patel and Axaykumar Mehta ,Discrete-time Sliding Mode Control for Leader Following Discrete-time Multi-Agent System, IECON 2018 – 44thAnnual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Washington, DC, 2018, pp. 2288-2292.
- Keyurkumar Patel and Axaykumar Mehta Discrete Higher Order Sliding Mode Protocol for Leader-Following Consensus of Heterogeneous Discrete Multi-Agent System, In: Mehta A., Rawat A., Chauhan P. (eds) Advances in Control Systems and its Infrastructure. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 604. Springer, Singapore.
- Jatin savliya, Keyurkumar Patel, Axaykumar Mehta, Distributed event-triggered sliding mode control for voltage synchronization of DC microgrid using leader-follower consensus protocol, In: Mehta A., Rawat A., Chauhan P. (eds) Advances in Control Systems and its Infrastructure. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 604. Springer, Singapore.
- Keyur Patel and Axaykumar Mehta, Second Order Sliding Mode Control of Active Suspension System with Super-Twisting Algorithm and Disturbance Observer, 43th annual conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, pp.6526-6531, October-2017, Beijing-China.
- Keyur Patel and Jayesh Barve, Modeling, Simulation and Control Study for Quad-Copter UAV, IEEE International conference on industrial and information system, vol.9, pp.1-6, Dec-2014 , IIITM-Gwalior.
- Jayesh Barve, Keyur Patel, Modelling, Simulation and Altitude-Range-Analysis of Quadcopter UAV, IFAC Proceedings Volumes, Volume 47, Issue 1, 2014, Pages 1126-1130,ISSN 1474-6670, ISBN 9783902823601, https://doi.org/10.3182/20140313-3-IN-3024.00209.
- Axaykumar Mehta, Jatin savliya, Keyurkumar Patel, Voltage Synchronization of DC Microgrid during Plug and Play Operation using Sliding Mode Leader-Following Consensus, Indian Patent Application No: 201921024696, Date of _ling application: 21/06/2019, Date of Publication: 19/07/2019
- Axaykumar Mehta, Jatin savliya, Keyurkumar Patel, Distributed Event-Triggered Sliding Mode Control for Voltage Synchronization of DC Microgrid using a Leader-Follower Consensus Protocol, Indian Patent Application No: 201921024697A, Date of _ling application: 1/06/2019, Date of Publication: 19/07/2019.
Book Proposal Accepted
Keyurkumar Patel and Axaykumar Mehta, Discrete-time Sliding Mode Protocols for
Leader-Following Consensus of Discrete Multi-Agent System, Accepted on Springer Nature, Singapor.
Courses Taught at UG/PG
UG- Control system Theory, Signal and System, Network theory, Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Microcontroller and microprocessor, Measurement and control, Industrial Electronics, PLC and Automation.
PG- Digital control system, Advance control theory.
Important Links to follow