Current Research Interest and Area Working On
1. Crop Simulation model using plant growth promoting rhizobacteria.
2. Bioformulation of rhizobacteria for enhancement of vegetative growth of plant.
3. Integrated Nutrient Management for sustainable agriculture.
4. Disease Management using rhizobacteria.
5. Bioprospection of rhizobacteria as green surfactant in remediation of hydrocarbon contaminated soil.
Courses Taught at UG / PG / Ph.D.
1. Introduction to Microbiology and Microbial Diversity
2. Microbial Physiology and Metabolism
3. Microbial Diagnosis in Health Clinics
4. Microbial Biotechnology
1. General Microbiology
2. Microbiology and Virology