Student clubs, that become a surrogate family for a student, helping him/her grow and explore latent talents in fields of academics and extracurricular activities. There are many clubs in which a student can join during his/her tenure at IAR
By bringing clubs, chapters, and college festivals, students are not simply revealed to a competitive environment inside the university but also with reputed universities and institutes in and around the country.
1) Photography & Media Club –
The mission of the Photography Club is to provide a supportive environment for interested photography students to share their creativity, knowledge and passion for photography, film making and media works while attending IAR.
✓ To learn about camera operations and shooting methods
✓ To develop and encourage Photography and its allied activities
✓ Photography walks on weekends and holidays aiming to capture and document nature, heritage, city culture, festivals, infrastructure and specific events of interest.
✓ Photography including travel to places of interest, bringing out desk calendars,
conduct meetups to share knowledge etc.
2) Computer Society & Gaming Club –
To help students understand up-to-date computer technology. Explore different areas of interest. Create a social environmentwhere students with various technology experiences come together and share information with one another.
while constantly learning new games as well as improving in technology.
◦ To develop better codingculture
3) STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering,Mathematics)
ProvidingopportunityformeaningfulSTEMlearningandforstudentstoengageinscience,technology,engineering and math in multiple ways and in a supportive and funenvironment.
- Ignite an interestin STEM subjects and provide a platform to extend young people’s learning. Most importantly, they are funand exciting, allowing all involved to explore STEM subjects in innovative and inventive ways outside the curriculum.
- Building their knowledge and application (i.e.,behaviorchange) of STEM content and processes.\
- Motivating their ability to collaborate with and learn from other students and from professionals.
- Organizing various seminars, quizzes, STEM related competitions and various other activities in and outside the University.
4) English Literary Club –
To journey into the realm of literary art that shapes the inner self, nurtures the creative thirst and sculpts the raw potential of Young Ignited Minds. The English Literary Club would like to support students in their English endeavors and expand their experience in English outside of classes.
- It builds beneficial skills that are much needed in various workplaces
- Being able to express yourself clearly is so important in group work. If you have ideas you want others to accept, you need to be able to persuade. Literary club aims to help better expression
- Helps to prepare students to work in a global community by teaching them about social, political and moral issues
- To increase daily awareness and helps boost positive habits like reading and independent research
- Organize various events and activities like Open Mic, Weekly articles and newspaper and other competitions.
5) Dance Club –
The club’s aim is to encourage students to take up different dance forms and provide a platform to perform these styles collectively. The Dance Club organizes expert and beginner level workshops for students, faculty and staff of the Institute.
- Students will learn new types of dance which are not included in the club
- Students are made to participate in competitions held in other universities and internally.
- Perform at all cultural events
- Organize dance workshops and celebrate dance
6) Music Club –
The music club at IAR will give the students an opportunity to be a part of different bands within the institute and to perform at different cultural events and also take part in competitions and events held outside the university.
- To develop and encourage Music and its allied activities
- The aim of the Club is to harmonize all ideas and conduct musical events aiming to participate in events of interest
- To Music with a broader perspective
- To build around the objective of Music, conduct meetups to share knowledge, conduct jamming sessions with fellow participants etc.
7) Creativity & Fine Arts Club –
Art is the most sublime mission of man since it is the exercise of thought. A campus poised on sheer scientific thrills requires a balancing dose of art so that aesthetics and beauty around us are not forgotten.
- Students will do all decorations for any event held in the University
- To give students who are not art majors a way to explore their creative side and participate in the institute’s artistic club.
- Showcase & display the best works of art during various events organized by the club.
- To increase their critical awareness of the roles and purposes of art and design in different times and cultures
- Support & encourage our students towards a positive working environment.
8) Social Outreach Club –
The prime focus is to reach out to the society, conduct several social activities for students and staff.
- To inculcate social welfare in students, and to provide service to society without bias.
- To work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups and communities.
- To encourage healthcare development and health promotion.
- To assist in the process of social integration and personal realisation of underprivileged
- children, young people, adults and families.
9) Entrepreneurship Club –
To nurture in students the entrepreneurial spirit and necessary skills by seizing and experiencing first hand exciting opportunities in the business world.
- To foster an entrepreneurial spirit in students.
- To expose students to different types of businesses through learning journeys, simulation games and work attachments/shadowing.
- To participate in external competitions and forums on entrepreneurship.
- To provide students with basic skills and knowledge in running a business.
- To nurture confident and responsible entrepreneurs in running their own businesses.
10) RiKriate Club –
The club aims to revamp the existing biodegradable and non biodegradable snippets in an optimal way for enhancing the campus ambience using scientific and creative skills. We believe that any matter can be beautified by changing our perspective towards it, adding a pinch of art and creativity.
- Utilize the substances generated daily in the campus rather than investing time, energy and money in other generic requirement for craft.
11) Sports Club –
The main objective of the sports club is to provide an opportunity for all students to take part in indoor and outdoor games.
- The college team takes part in inter collegiate competitions & the other students can have a platform to demonstrate their talents through this club.
- Athletics, Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Badminton, Kabaddi, Tug of War, TableTennis, Carrom, Chess,Arm Wrestling
Student Club Organization –
1) Student Clubs Executive Committee
2) Faculty Mentor
3) Club President
4) ClubVice President
5) Club Secretary
6) Student Club Members
|Days / Time
||4:05PM – 4:55PM
||4:55PM – 5:45PM
||Photography & Media Club
||Computer Society & Gaming
||Computer Society & Gaming
||Creativity & Fine Arts Club
||English Literary club
||Social outreach ckub