Current Research Interests
My research interests involve synthesizing materials in the form of thin films, powder, ribbon, and then employing these materials for various industrial applications. Some of the interesting magnetic phenomena,which I am studying are Magnetoimpedance, Magnetoresistance, Magnetocaloric and shape memory effect. .
- Awarded Meera-Singla Scholarship by Miranda House, 2002-2003.
- Awarded All India level Fellowship Grant by University of Delhi, 2004-2005.
- Awarded Junior and Senior Research Fellowship by CSIR, New Delhi, 2008-2013.
- Qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2006 with 95 percentile.
- Qualified JEST, 2006 with 91 percentile.
- DST(India)-DFT(Germany) awardee for the nobel-meet, 2010.
- Best Oral presentation award (ISRS), 2010.
- Visiting Fellowship by TIFR Mumbai, 2010-2012.
- Women Scientist Award by DST (around 30 Lakhs), 2015-2018.
- Magnetic Society of India.
Latest Three Publications
- Sandhya Dwevedi and Brajesh Tiwari, Magnetic and Transport Properties of Mn2Ni1.8In0.2 Alloy (2017), J Supercond Nov Magn, DOI 10.1007 .
- Sandhya Dwevedi, M. K. Dahilya, B. Tiwari, Structural, Magnetic, and Transport Properties of NiTiIr Shape Memory Alloy (2016), J Supercond NovMagn, 29, 2071.
- R. Ramchandra Kiran, R.A. Mondal, Sandhya Dwevedi, G. Markandeyulu (2014), Structural, magnetic and magnetoelectric properties of Nb substituted Cobalt Ferrite, Journal of Alloys and Compounds , 610, 517.
- Reviewer:Elsevier, Springer, Wiley, IEEE Journals.